Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas in the Making

This is the most productive time of the year, from baking cookies to making Chritstmas gifts and ornaments, I love this time of year.  This year I have been busy making fingerless gloves from bits of scrap sock yarn.  As fast as I make things they usually disappear, snatched up by friends and family alike.  A few pair are shown below.





A tradition in my family at Christmas time has been to get together and have a craft day.  This year I had the pleasure of making a tree for another tradition a fundraiser in Winnipeg called the Festival of Trees and Lights.  Myself along with three compatriots hand made a collection of ornaments to decorate the tree.  We decided on a cat theme for the tree as we are all cat lovers and called it "Meowy Christmas."  Here are a couple of photos of the various decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment